We strongly recommend that your boiler is serviced annually to ensure it’s working efficiently and safely. Our team of expert engineers can carry out servicing on all types of LPG and gas boilers.Benefits of regular servicing include:
- Ensure your boiler is safe – your family’s safety is essential. Government statistics suggest that 4,000 people go to A&E, and 50 people die every year due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Our engineers will be able to detect any leaks.
- Detect problems early on – If any problems arise, it’s better that you know about these as soon as possible, so that it can be repaired and any parts replaced, before major damage happens. Servicing is definitely cheaper than having to buy a new boiler!
- Save money on your energy bills – How confident are you that your boiler is running efficiently? Our engineers will make sure that it is.
- Protects your warranty – If your boiler is less than 10 years old, it may still be under a warranty, and the terms and conditions often require that it must be serviced annually.
- It’s the law for landlords and commercial businesses – If you’re responsible for the safety of others, you must have any gas appliances checked regularly. If you are a landlord then you need a Gas Safety Certificate for each property each year, which we can help with too.
How much will it cost me?
We offer a range of services, starting from £75 for gas boilers, and £120 for oil boilers. This includes a certificate.
What boilers do you service?
Our experienced engineers service every make and model of gas, LPG and oil systems.
- Worcester Bosch
CBG Heating boiler cover and service plans
Cheapboilerquote.com offer a simple affordable boiler service plan, through monthly direct debit you can ensure that your boiler is covered and your annual service is paid for to ensure your Worcester guarantee is valid.